Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving thanks

I'm thankful for these faces. I'm thankful for their hugs. I'm thankful they need me to take care of them. I'm thankful each one is unique. I'm thankful our home is happy. I'm thankful it sounds like a telemarketing call center inside the car when we're coming home from the library and everyone is "reading" their books. I'm thankful our children love one another. I'm thankful there's always food on our table. I'm thankful there's a husband/dad to provide it. I'm thankful to have had the chance in September to catch up with dear, old friends and hang out with their families. I'm thankful they each found wonderful spouses to raise children and share their lives with. I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful the girls have wonderful teachers. I'm thankful our kids feel safe. I'm thankful.

No comments: